April 28, 2013

I hate

I HATE







I hate that I’m still hurting
I hate that I still care…
I hate that I cannot move on
I hate that I think it’s unfair…

I hate that I can’t give up so easily
I hate that I can’t let go…
I hate that I took you for granted
I hate that I now feel so low…

I hate that I feel like crying every night
I hate that I feel so lonely…
I hate that I tried but couldn’t hate you
I hate that I think of you only…

I hate that I still have feelings for you
I hate that I still miss you so much…
I hate that I’m so confused and lost
I hate that I crave your touch…

I hate that I cannot accept it
I hate that I cannot so soon forget…
I hate that I wasn’t good enough
I hate that I’m full of regret…

I hate that I became so close to you
I hate that I became attached so fast…
I hate that I’m living on false hopes
I hate that I’m clinging onto the past…

No comments:

Post a Comment