May 13, 2013

Reminiscence

REMINISCENCE












Reminiscing about the past makes me really happy
As the future seems confusing and crappy
I’m living in the present
But into the past I want to be sent

Those were the times when I was full of bliss
Any opportunity to enjoy I wouldn’t miss
I’m clinging onto the past
But the memories are fading away fast

There used to be a time when I thought
Those friendships would last forever no matter what
When dreams were big and possibilities seemed endless
When the future looked promising without any mess

But now I’m losing faith and I’m full of negativity
Polluting my head with depression, sadness and self-pity
No more are happy and innocent memories in place
Instead are worries, anxieties and frustrations that I have to face!

No comments:

Post a Comment