July 26, 2016

Waiting for you

WAITING FOR YOU…













How much longer do I have to wait?
Before you enter my life for real
You have been teasing me with glimpses
For a really long time now, what’s the deal?

Stop sending a part of your soul into my life
Enter my life once and for all to convince
I am losing my patience to meet you
My soul mate, my perfect prince

Every time I think it's you and feel ecstatic
But I lose control and end up getting rejected 
How many times do I have to let you go?
Before I have you in my arms & not feel dejected

You are everything I ever dreamed of
You are better than the previous one, its true
Don't break my heart so many times
That I lose the ability to finally accept you

You have had your share of fun now
And I have had my share of pain
Please just reveal your true self to me now
Don’t let this entire wait go in vain

You know how perfect we are going to be together
What is keeping you away for so long?
Walk into my life and make my wishes come true
This heart’s yearning is becoming really strong

Just take a moment to imagine
All the infinite fun we shall have together
Never will another moment in life be dull
Like yin and yang, we will complement each other

You know I can't belong to anyone else now
Another moment without you, I want to live never
Come and rescue me from this solitude
So that we can create memories to cherish forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment